We can't wait to meet you!
We will be at the MTC East campus on the posted dates to help you complete your background screen (AKA Fingerprinting).
This is a requirement for entrance into your program or for licensure at the completion of certain fields of study.
Notice: Background screenings expire in 6 months.
Things to remember on
1. Upon arrival to the school, you must sign in at the table outside the main entrance to the Conard
Building – Health and Dental (5520 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.). This will serve to establish a first
come, first-served approach.
2. Once you have signed in, return to your vehicle and wait for a call with further direction.
3. Prior to entering the building with the All For Life team member, you will have your temperature
taken. If it is greater than 100.4 degrees, you will not be permitted to enter the building.
4. A facial covering will be required to be worn at all times, while following the social distancing
guideline of 6-feet.
5. Once your fingerprinting is completed, you will be expected to leave the campus property promptly.
If it is absolutely impossible for you to meet us during one of the dates/times listed, we can arrange to make an appointment with you and meet with you at another time/location, however, you will be subjected to a $25.00 on-site fee in addition to the prices below.